The Vestil PMSS-50-DC Basket & Skid Stacker allows the operator to transport open bottom pallets & skids, baskets, and crates with ease. Operation is manual push with 12v DC powered lift. Stacker features 36” forks (18" horizontal load center) and an adjustable fork width of 9" OD to 37"OD. Support legs are fixed at 29¼” wide. Stacker rolls smoothly on 8" x 3" swivel phenolic rear casters. Handle height is at an ergonomic 40". 12V battery and on-board charger come standard. The Vestil PMSS-50 features all steel construction for years of reliable service. AC and Air powered stackers are also available - contact HOF Equipment for information.
The PMSS-50 Basket & Skid Stacker is for use with open bottom pallets and skids only. It is NOT for use with pallets and skids that have an understructure.
The Vestil PMSS-50 skid stacker is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 20 business days
- Manual push with DC powered lift operation
- 4,000 LB capacity
- 3½" lowered height and 50" max. raised height
- 12V battery and on-board charger included
- Hand control pendant on 8' coil cord / 40" ergonomic handle height
- Individual forks are 4"W x 36"L (18" load center)
- Overall fork width is adjustable from "9 O.D. to 37" O.D.
- Fixed Legs are spaced at 29¼" O.D.
- Overall unit height is 78" collapsed (90" forks fully raised)
- 8" x 3" rear phenolic casters
- Power Traction Drive - Factory installed 24v DC drive system that includes throttle / direction controller and auto reverse emergency "belly" switch. Allows a single operator to safely and easily move products. Maximum speed is 2.5 m.p.h. Model PMSS-PTDS-E