Vestil PM5 Pallet Trucks are an ergonomic and economical solution for a single operator to move heavy pallet loads without a forklift. The ergonomic design has been time tested and will provide years of reliable service. These tough pallet jacks feature two articulating steering wheels and two front load rollers. This efficient design requires only 75 pounds of pulling force when the unit is fully loaded. Vestil PM5 pallet jacks feature nose wheels that are located on the front edge of each fork to assist in clean pallet entrance and exit.
- Capacity: 5,500 LBS
- Service range is 2⅞" lowered to 7¾" raised
- Sloped and rounded fork nose design
- User friendly entry and exit rollers
- Poly on steel wheels (steel & nylon wheeled models available - see chart below)
- Steering wheels include bearing dust covers for added life
- Chrome-plated hydraulic pump piston provides for long seal life
- Individual forks are 7" wide
- Spring loaded loop handle automatically returns to vertical position when not in use
- Reinforced triple-formed steel forks provide twice the strength of standard single-formed forks.
- Quick lift pump requires only 12 strokes for full travel
- 6 degrees articulating wheel assembly for uniform axle loading on uneven floors
- Equipped with internally mounted solid steel adjustable push rods
Special Models & Options:
- Model PM5-2748-HB features a hand brake
- Model PM5-2748-DMHB features a dead mans hand brake
- Foot brake model PM5-FB
- Specialty Colors for PM5-2748: White, Gray, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Black, Silver or Pink. See chart below.