Vestil Partial Stainless Steel Manual Hydraulic Post Tables are foot operated and easily portable. These rugged post tables are built for years of service and are suitable for a wide variety of factory and warehouse applications. Platform is raised via hydraulic foot pump. Posts are telescoping to aid in stabilizing and supporting loads during operation. Platform, base frame, handle, casters rigs and hardware are all made from stainless steel, while the pump assembly and leg posts are zinc plated. Vestil manual hydraulic post tables include two locking swivel casters with brakes and two rigid casters.
- Hydraulic foot pump operation
- Many platform sizes to choose from
- Capacities ranging from 200 LBS to 2,000 LBS
- Raised heights of 49" or 54"
- Models HT-02-1616A-PSS & HT-05-1818A-PSS have a single-speed foot pump.
- Models HT-10-2036A-PSS, HT-20-2436A-PSS & HT-20-3036A-PSS feature a two-speed foot pump.
- All models come standard with a down speed control valve for safe platform lowering.
- Pump assembly and leg posts are zinc plated; all other parts are stainless steel
- Post tables ship knocked down