The Vestil O-ROAD-400 Off-Road electric platform truck is designed for use in both indoor and outdoor rough terrain work environments. This rugged cart has a 31½"W x 52½"L x 15¾"H platform and a 600 LB capacity on smooth surfaces (500 LB capacity on rough terrain) and can climb a 13° incline with a max load of 400 LBS. Cart has variable speed control with a low speed of 1½ mph and a high speed of 1⅞ mph (reverse is 1½ mph) and runs for approximately 4 hours before re-charging is required. Two 12V batteries, integral charger and battery level indicator gauge come standard. Electric platform truck key features include removable side guards, LED head lamps for night use, height adjustable handle, and wire storage basket. The O-ROAD-400 rolls and maneuvers easily on oversized 14” x 6” pneumatic drive tires and 11” x 3½" rear swivel tires.
- Platform Size: 31½"W x 52½"L x 15¾"H
- Capacity is 600 LBS on smooth surfaces / 500 LBS on rough terrain
- Can climb a 13° incline with a max load of 400 LBS
- 24 volt DC 600 watt drive motor with low/high speed and forward/reverse
- Low speed is 1½ mph and high speed is 1⅞ mph
- Two 12 volt batteries, built-in charger, and battery level gauge
- Cart runs for approximately 4 hours on one charge
- Removable side guards
- LED headlights
- Wire storage basket
- Keyed On/Off Switch
- Overall Size is 33½"W x 72"L x 37¾"H
- Front Drive Tires are 14" x 6" / Rear Swivel Tires are 11"x 3½"
- Weight 395 LBS