Vestil Manual Hydraulic Post Tables are foot operated and easily portable. These rugged post tables are built for years of service and are suitable for a wide variety of factory and warehouse applications. Platform is raised via hydraulic foot pump. Posts are telescoping to aid in stabilizing and supporting loads during operation. Vestil manual hydraulic post tables include two locking swivel casters with brakes and two rigid casters. All steel construction, industrial grade components and a tough powder coat finish for a long service life.
- Hydraulic foot pump operation
- Many platform sizes to choose from
- Capacities ranging from 200 LBS to 6,000 LBS
- Raised heights ranging from 49" to 54"
- Light-duty units feature a single-speed foot pump. Heavy-duty units feature a two-speed foot pump for maximum operator convenience. All foot pumps include a down speed control valve for safe platform lowering
- Model HT-02-1616A includes a platform that swivels 360 degrees for use as a turntable
- Models HT-02-1616A and HT-05-1818A come standard with a removable rubber platform cover
- Post tables with the suffix A ship knocked down
- All tables made in the USA except: HT-02-1616A, HT-03-1616A, HT-05-1818A, HT10-2036A, HT-20-2436A, HT-20-3036A