The Vestil LAD-9-14-G 9 Step Steel Rolling Warehouse Ladder provides a safe and effective solution for reaching products on high shelves. Each step is 24" wide and 7" deep, with a grip strut surface for increased adherence. Vestil LAD industrial ladders have a climb angle of 58° and a maximum capacity of 350 LBS. Warehouse ladders roll easily on two swivel poly 3" dia. front casters and two rigid hard rubber 10" dia. rear casters. Vestil LAD rolling safety ladders feature an optional lockable safety gate to prevent unauthorized personnel from accessing the ladder. To operate, simply push the gate forward to raise the casters off the floor and lower the safety gate. Pulling the gate backwards lowers the casters to the floor and prohibits access to the ladder by raising the safety gate. The Vestil LAD-9-14-G 9 Step Rolling Ladder is made of welded steel with a durable blue powder coat finish. Bottom step is yellow for extra safety. Vestil rolling warehouse ladders ship knocked down, some assembly required.
The Vestil LAD-9-14-G 9 Step Rolling Safety Ladder is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 business days.
- Rated at 350 LBS capacity
- Ladder locks in place when user steps on first step
- Standard climb angle is 58° (optional 50° easy-climb step angle available - contact HOF)
- Handrail height is 30" from the steps and 34" around the top platform that includes a 4" toe board
- Bolted on cross bar at top of handrail to prevent walking off ladder (cross bar can be replaced with a chain that opens to allow walk through onto a mezzanine - contact HOF)
- Each step is 24" wide by 7" deep
- Top step is 14" deep
- Grip strut style step is standard (optional perforated style steps are available - contact HOF)
- Front wheels are 10" in diameter
- Side frame is constructed from heavy-duty rectangular tubing for maximum strength
- Unique two-piece design allows ladder to separate for shipping and storage
- Welded steel construction with powder coat finish.
- Manufactured in compliance with OSHA 1910.29 and ANSI A14.7 standards
- Foot Activated Safety Gate For 58 Degree Ladders - Model LAD-GATE-58
- Powder-Coated Bolt On Tool Box measures 26-3/8"L x 10-5/16"L x 3-1/8"H - Model LAD-TT-B