Vestil JIB-CB Portable Jib Cranes, models JIB-CB-25-8-10, JIB-CB-25-10-10, JIB-CB-50-8-10, JIB-CB-50-10-10, & JIB-CB-100-8-10 allow the operator to easily transport the crane using a forklift.The included counter-balance base does not come filled with concrete. Instructions are included on the proper filling of the base with concrete. Base may be ordered pre-filled with concrete for immediate use (see options below). Jib cranes ship broken down - assembly required. Vestil JIB-CB portable jib cranes are not designed for use as a forklift attachment.
Vestil JIB-CB Portable Jib Cranes are built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 15 business days.
- Fixed-length W Type I-Beam pivots 360° for complete access
- Base size is 42"W x 42"L x 18"H or 36"H (based on model ordered)
- Base includes built-in fork tubes for transportation with fork truck
- 18"H base requires (41) 60 lb. bags of sakrete mix (36"H Base requires 82 bags)
- Models with suffix BC feature a factory pre-filled concrete counter-balance base with fork pockets
- Fork tubes are 7½" wide x 2½" high usable
- Under I-beam clearance is 10'
- Upright vertical column bolts to base
- Steel construction with blue enamel finish
Hoist and Trolley are sold separately. Click link to see Hoists and Trolleys
Product should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ASME B30.17.