Vestil HSRB Drum Spill Containment Basins store and dispense 55 gallon steel drums in the horizontal positon. These spill containment basins are constructed of steel, are non-flammable, and are designed to resist high heat environments. Four way fork access allows for easy portability with a forklift. Horizontal drum cradles are sloped for easy drum dispensing. 66 gallon sump capacity. Vestil HSRB Drum Spill Containment Basins meet EPA 40 CPR - 264.175 & UFC 8003.1.3.4
- Capacity: 1200 LBS or 2400 LBS (depending on model)
- Stores / dispenses 55 gal drums
- Drum capacity 1, 2 or 4 drums (see below)
- Features four way fork access
- Constructed of steel and made to resist high heat enviroments
(except HSRB-4 normally leaves the warehouse in 10 business days).