Vestil FM-3066 Mechanical Edge Of Dock Leveler is an economical loading dock solution designed to save floor space and increase safety by eliminating pinched fingers and toes. Edge-o-dock leveler features a 66" usable width, 5" above and below deck service range, a standard ramping length of 29-13/16", toe guards, and zerk fittings. Two 18”W x 8”H x 2”D rubber bumpers are included. The Vestil FM-3066 permanently attaches to the dock face. A concrete recess is not required. Dock Leveler is constructed of all steel for years of low maintenance service.
This Vestil Edge Of Dock Leveler is operated by placing the handle into the inner lip pocket and pulling downward. The handle is then pushed forward extending the lip until it rests on the trailer bed. Upon trailer departure, the lip automatically retracts behind the face of the bumpers.
A steel curb edge, approach plate, or approach ramp is required for proper weld on installation. See options below.
The Vestil FM-3066 Mechanical Edge of Dock Leveler is built to order and has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 business days.
- 66" usable width and 30,000 LB capacity
- Recommended for docks that are at least 48" high
- Service range is 5" above and below dock
- Standard ramping length is 29-13/16" (36" length also available - contact us for information).
- (2) 2" x 8" x 18" bumpers come standard (can service low trucks)
- Toe guards
- Grease zerk fittings
- Made of high strength steel (55,000 PSI)
- Approach Plate with Beveled Edge 96"W x 12"L x 1/4" Thick with pre-drilled mounting holes (bolted to concrete) - Model AP-BE
- Curb Edge - 6" Channel x 96" Long (must be set in wet concrete) - Model CE
- Approach Ramps 96"W x 12"L x 2"H and 96"W x 24"L x 4"H (bolted to concrete) allows dock leveler to be mounted 2" or 4" higher increasing dock height. Note: ramp may not allow dock door to fully close leaving a gap between dock floor and door. For a custom, no gap hinged solution, contact us. - Model RAMP-2 / RAMP-4