The Vestil Semi-Electric Pallet Truck, model EPT-S-2548-33 provides an economical solution to pallet handling. This 3,300 lb capacity self propelled pallet truck combines a 24V DC battery powered traction drive system with manual handle pump lift operation. The three position (lift, lower and neutral) pump handle requires 12 pumps to raise forks to the maximum height when unloaded (16 pumps fully loaded). The ergonomic handle includes forward/reverse throttle control levers, safety belly reverse button, emergency stop button, and automatic braking when the throttle is released. This walkie pallet truck comes standard with a 110V AC on-board battery charger, and a battery charge level guage. The Vestil EPT-S-2548-33 rolls on 9⅞" polyurethane drive wheels and 3" polyurethane load rollers. Not for use on inclined or declined surfaces greater than 5°.
- Capacity: 3,300 LB @ 24" Load Center
- Travel speed is 1.7 mph loaded and 1.8 mph unloaded
- Maximum grade is 5°
- Two 12V, 95Ah lead acid deep cycle batteries
- On-board 110V AC battery charger, battery level guage, and emergency battery disconnect switch
- Ergonomic handle features finger tip throttle control with infinite adjustment of forward and reverse speeds
- Safety-enhancing emergency reverse function (belly switch) & horn.
- Electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature that activates when the user releases handle
- Rolls smoothly on poly-on-steel steer & load wheels
- Overall Fork Width: 27"W x 48"L
- Individual Fork Width: 5.9"W
- Service Range: 3.2" to 7.8"
- Overall Size: 28"W x 65¾"L x 49½"H
- Weight: 794 LBS