The Vestil EPT-4048-45-RL and EPT-4548-45-RL Roll Pallet Trucks are 4,500 LB capacity electric roll handlers with high torque 24V DC drive and lift motors. Overall fork width is 40”W x 48”L or 45"W x 48"L (see options), enabling it to lift and move rolls of up to 51" or 63" diameter. Two 12V batteries power this roll truck for an estimated 3-4 hour continuous operation at full charge and 8 hours of operation when used intermittently. Ergonomic handle features an easy to operate throttle with infinite adjustment of forward and reverse speeds as well as fingertip lift and lower controls. This electric roll pallet truck includes a safety-enhancing emergency reverse function that when actuated with the emergency reverse belly switch causes the truck to instantly reverse direction (moves the truck forward away from the operator) until the switch is released or after five seconds have elapsed. It also features an electromagnetic disk brake with automatic dead-man function, activating when handle is released. Vestil EPT-4048-45-RL and EPT-4548-45-RL roll handlers feature reinforced welded forks, adjustable tie-rods, and all steel construction for a long service life.
Available March/April 2021. Check with HOF for availability before ordering.
- Capacity: 4,500 LBS
- Overall Fork Size: 40"W x 48"L or 45"W x 48"L
- Accommodates rolls diameters: 35-1/2" to 51" or 47-1/2" to 63".
- Service Range: 0" to 7-7/8"
- 1.2 KW drive motor and 2.0 KW lift motor
- Estimated 3-4 hour continuous operation at full charge and 8 hour operation when used intermittently
- Four 6V, 200Ah lead acid deep cycle batteries
- Integral battery charger, battery level gauge, and emergency battery disconnect standard
- Ergonomic handle features easy-to-operate throttle with infinite adjustment of forward and reverse speeds, lift/lower controls
- Proprietary safety-enhancing emergency reverse function (belly switch) and horn
- Electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature activates when handle is released
- Rolls smoothly on poly-on-steel steer & load wheels
- Reinforced welded forks with adjustable tie-rods provide for a long service life