Vestil DCR-205 Forklift Drum Dumpers, models DCR-205-8, DCR-205-15, & DCR-205-20 allow for the easy transport and 360 degree rotation of 55 gallon steel drums using a forklift. Drum dumpers feature a 15' chain that allows drums to be rotated 360 degrees by the forklift operator without having to leave the seat of the forklift. Vestil DCR-205 forklift drum rotators feature 7⁵⁄₈"W by 2⁵⁄₈"H usable fork pockets. All welded steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
Vestil DCR-205-8 and DCR-205-15 leave the warehouse in an estimated 3 business days. DCR-205-20 is built to order with an estimated lead time of 15 business days to leave the warehouse.
- For use with 55 gallon steel drums
- Drums must be full to rotate at rated capacity (a partially filled drum is an unbalanced/shifting load which reduced rotation capacity)
- Fork pockets measure 7⁵⁄₈" wide by 2⁵⁄₈" high (usable)
- Durable chain locking system holds drums securely in place
- Rotation method is a 15' chain that allows the drum to be rotated up to 360° from the fork truck operator's seat (optional hand crank instead of pull chain is available)
- Model DCR-205-20 includes a model FDRS rachet strap
- Safety chain secures dumper to forklift
- Bung Nut Wrench, model BNW-I, is also included for opening and closing drums
- Dual Ratchet Strap for 30 & 55 gal drums. Factory Installed- Model FDRS
- Steel Saddle 30 gal. drum adaptor. Attaches to the inner rim of drum saddle. - Model FDC-30
- Plastic & Fiber Drum Adapter. Comes with Adjusting Arm & Nylon Strap. Fits drums measuring 21" to 21" in diameter and 28" to 36" high.- Model FDA-800
- Hand crank in place of pull chain.- Model DCR-R-HC