The Vestil CBS-56-1-DC Counterbalance Pallet Stacker is a manual push / powered lift stacker that is ideal for moving loads weighing up to 1,000 LBS from one place to another. The lift service range is 2½" to 56". This pallet stacker’s counterbalance design eliminates the need for front support legs allowing the forks to get close to the load. Designed to handle both open and closed bottom skids. Adjustable forks measure 3" wide by 25½" long and the push handle height is at a comfortable 40⅞". The CBS-56-1-DC rolls smoothly on 6" x 2" phenolic front fixed casters and rear swivel casters with brake. Counterbalance, 12V battery, and 110V on-board charger are included. Model CBS-56-1-AC is 110V AC powered.
The Vestil CBS-56-1-DC & AC Counterbalance Pallet Stacker normally leaves the warehouse in 15 business days.
The Vestil CBS-56-1-DC & AC Counterbalance Pallet Stacker is not ideal for use with pallets or loads greater than 25½" deep.
- 1,000 LB capacity @ 13" load center
- 1¼" lowered height / 56" raised height
- Counterbalance is included
- Hand control on 8' coil cord
- 12V battery & 110V On-Board Charger
- Individual Forks are 3"W x 25½"L X 1" Thick
- Fork width adjustment: 4"W O.D. to 19"W O.D.
- Push handle is 40⅞" high
- Overall Size: 27½"W x 61³⁄₁₆"L x 79¾"H
- 6" x 2" front fixed and rear swivel phenolic casters w/ brake
- Weight: 1301 LBS