The Vestil ALL-T-GPT-HOP All-Terrain Hopper features powered drive and powered dump making it ideal for transporting up to 2/3 cubic yards of materials weighing up to 3,000 LBS over rough terrain. Powered dump provides for smooth, ergonomic unloading. This rough terrain hopper is perfect for use on farms, in landscaping businesses, and at garden centers. Hopper comes standard with a 6 H.P. Briggs & Stratton gasoline motor that powers and the traction drive system and powered dump. The handle houses variable speed control, forward, neutral, & reverse control, and a dead man safety switch. The Vestil ALL-T-GPT-HOP all terrain hopper is made of industrial steel for strength and a long service life. An optional Line-X inside hopper coating available upon request. Not recommend for use on steep grades.
The Vestil ALL-T-GPT-HOP Rough Terrain Hopper is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 20 business days.
- Capacity: 2/3 CuYd and 3,000 LBS
- Powered drive and powered dump
- Max. Speed is approximately 3 M.P.H.
- Handle with variable speed, forward / reverse / neutral control and dead man safety switch
- Hand lever control of dump function
- Pneumatic steer wheels are 13" diameter x 4" wide
- Foam filled drive wheels are 18" diameter x 8½" wide
- Sealed wheel bearings for outdoor use
- Steering arc is 150°
- Hydrostatic transmission / Parking brake
- Pull start Briggs & Stratton 6.0 H.P. gasoline engine
- Usable chute size: 47-1/2"x13-1/2"x47-1/2"
- Overall size: 48-1/2"W x 72"L x 46"H
- Weight: 1,067 LBS