The Vestil ALL-T-4-PRO Rough Terrain Pallet Truck is designed for transporting loads of up to 4,000 LBS (at a 24” load center) over rough terrain. Powered drive and powered fork lift / lower allows a single operator to quickly and easily transport loads. A high quality, propane powered Honda engine provides the power (empty 20 LB cylinder provided). The handle houses variable speed control, forward, neutral, & reverse control, and a dead man safety switch. This rough terrain pallet jack comes standard with adjustable 48” long forks, 18" dia. x 8½" wide foam filled drive wheels, and sealed wheel bearings for use outdoors. The Vestil ALL-T-4-PRO all terrain pallet truck is made of industrial steel and has a blue enamel finish. Complies with ASME B56.1-2004. Not recommend for use on steep grades.
Gas powered model ALL-T-4-GPT also available - click HERE.
The Vestil ALL-T-4-PRO Rough Terrain Pallet Truck is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 30 business days.
- Capacity: 4,000 LBS at a 18" load center
- Powered drive and powered fork raise/lower
- Max. Speed is approximately 3 M.P.H.
- Handle with variable speed, forward / reverse / neutral control and dead man safety switch
- Hand lever control of fork raise and lower
- Fork service range is 3" lowered to 12" raised
- Forged steel forks are 4"W x 36'L
- Fork Width adjusts from 8" O.D. to 36" O.D.
- Usable width between straddle legs is 52" (I.D.)
- Pneumatic steer wheels are 13" diameter x 4" wide
- Foam filled drive wheels are 18" diameter x 8½" wide
- Sealed wheel bearings for outdoor use
- Steering arc is 150°
- Hydrostatic transmission / Parking brake
- Honda propane engine
- Overall size: 79"W x 78"L (includes handle)
- Power fork tilt allows the forks to tilt + or - 8 degrees (adds 6" to overall unit length) - Model ALL-T-GPT-PT