The Vestil ALL-T-35-GPT-ST All Terrain Pallet Jack can lift loads to 39" high and can operate on up to a 7% grade. The maximum load capacity is 3,500 LBS (at a 24” load center). Powered drive and powered fork lift / lower allows a single operator to quickly and easily transport loads. A high quality, gasoline powered 190CC Briggs & Stratton engine (propane powered model available) provides the power to handle rough terrain. The handle houses variable speed control, forward, neutral, & reverse control, and a dead man safety switch. This rough terrain pallet jack comes standard with adjustable 36” long forks, 18" dia. x 8½" wide foam filled drive wheels, and sealed wheel bearings for use outdoors. The Vestil ALL-T-35-GPT-ST all terrain pallet truck is made of industrial steel and has a blue enamel finish.
The Vestil ALL-T-35-GPT-ST All Terrain Pallet Jack is built to order. Check with HOF for an estimated lead time.
This unit is customizable.
- Max. fork lift height is 39" (lowered height is 3")
- Capacity: 3,500 LBS at a 24" load center
- Maximum Gradability: 7%
- Powered drive and powered fork raise/lower
- Handle with variable speed, forward / reverse / neutral control and dead man safety switch
- Hand lever control of fork raise and lower
- Forged steel forks are 4"W x 36'L
- Fork Width adjusts from 8" O.D. to 36" O.D.
- Usable width between straddle legs is 52" (I.D.)
- Pneumatic steer wheels are 13" diameter x 4" wide
- Foam filled drive wheels are 18" diameter x 8½" wide
- Sealed wheel bearings for outdoor use
- Hydrostatic transmission / Parking brake
- Briggs & Stratton 190CC gasoline engine (propane powered model available)