Vestil 106" Speed Bumps, models SB-108, SBA-108, SBHA-108, & SBG-108 are designed to protect pedestrians and property by controlling vehicle speed. Speed bumps are 106"L x 10"W x 2"H, safety yellow in color and constructed of lightweight recycled plastic that requires no painting or maintenance. Compression strength is 3,200 lbs per square inch to withstand truck and semi-trailer traffic. Speed bumps resist marring by oil, road salt, sunlight and chemicals. Dual 1"W x ¾"H cable channels and 5 mounting holes. Can be removed for seal coating, snow removal, or change of location. Easy single person installation with hardware kit included.
- Dimensions: 106" x 10" x 2"
- Asphalt kit: includes spikes and butyl tape
- Heavy-duty asphalt kit: includes anchors and bolts( 2 part epoxy not included)
- Glue-down kit: includes anchor plates, t-nuts, bolts, & washers (requires 2 part epoxy which is not included)
- Made of lightweight recycled plastic with yellow powder coat finish