The Valleycraft F88575C5 drum lifter comes standard with a beak attachment for lifting 55 gallon rimmed drums. A single operator can safely handle 55 gallon steel, plastic and fiber drums weighing up to 800 LBS. This drum handler is designed with ergonomics in mind to reduce the risk of operator injury and the thin profile single mast provides for enhanced forward visibility. This Valleycraft drum lifter easily picks drums from standard pallet corners and containment skids. A hand hydraulic pump lifts the drum up to 20" off the floor. The Valleycraft F88575C5 drum truck rolls smoothly on 6”x2" fixed front and 8"x2” rear swivel phenolic casters. Quick release backplate allows lifter to be used with optional strap attachment and cylinder attachment (see options chart below).
The Valleycraft F88575C5 drum lifter has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 5 to 10 business days.
- Included beak attachment lifts standard rimmed 55 gal. steel, plastic & fiber drums (rim & drum must be strong enough to support drum weight)
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Manual hydraulic hand pump lifts drum up to 20” high
- Single mast allows for improved forward visibility
- 6”x2" fixed front and 8"x2” rear swivel phenolic casters
- Overall Size: 50”W x 40”L x 62.25”H
- Weight: 262 LBS
- Quick release back plate allows for easy use of other attachments (see options chart below)