The Valley Craft F89263 Barrel Hawk Drum Truck comes standard with a double ratchet strap attachment for lifting compressed gas and cryogenic tanks and other tall, smooth-sided cylinders weighing up to 800 LBS. This drum handler is designed with ergonomics in mind to reduce the risk of operator injury, and the thin profile single mast provides for enhanced forward visibility. This Valley Craft drum lifter easily picks cylinders from standard pallet corners and containment skids. A pallet-jack style hydraulic handle lifts the cylinder up to 18" off the floor. The Valley Craft F89263 drum has telescoping legs which easily adjust for a straddle width of 35.88" to 50.02". Quick-release backplate allows lifter to be used with optional beak attachment and cylinder attachment. All steel construction with a durable green powder coat finish for long service life.
The Valley Craft F89263 Barrel Hawk Drum Truck has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 8 business days.
- Included dual ratchet strap attachment lifts gas tanks and cylinders
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Pallet-jack style hydraulic handle lifts drum up to 18” high
- Single mast allows for improved forward visibility
- Telescoping legs: straddle width adjustable from 35.88" to 50.02"
- Overall Size: 50”W x 40”L x 63”H
- Weight: 372 LBS
- Quick-release back plate allows for easy use of other attachments
- Dual Ratchet Strap Attachment - for lifting drums 14" to 24" diameter - Model F64657A7
- Beak Attachment - for lifting drums with a top rim - Model F63877A5