Vestil Steel Yard Ramps, series YR-16-, YR-20-, YR-25-, and YR-30- allow the user to easily load and unload trailers, trucks, and rail cars from the ground level. Ideal for locations that do not have a loading dock. A manual two speed hand crank provides simple one person height adjustment (service range 45" to 62"). Vestil Steel Yard Ramps come in 30' of straight ramp OR 36' overall length comprised of 30' of straight ramp plus 6' of level off.
Vestil Steel Yard Ramps are built to order with a normal lead time to ship of 3 to 4 weeks.
Note: Steel Yard Ramps ship by flatbed truck only. Ramps must be unloaded using one of the following methods 1) two forklifts - one forklift lifts each end of the ramp and the truck drives out from under the ramp OR 2) a crane with the capability to lift the ramp off the truck.
- Service Range: 45" to 62"
- 6' Level Off
- Positive Steel Traction Grating
- 4" high safety curbs
- 9" Steel Wheels
- Manual Hand Crank System for Height Adjustment
- 15" Overlap Lip
- Fork positioning loop
- Safety Locking Chains
- Rubber Bumpers
- Welded Steel Construction
- Forklift Pick Up Slots (7½"W x 2½"H Usable On 24" Centers) - Model YR-FS
- Tow Bar Hitch - Model YR-TB-H
- Manual Hydraulic Hand Pump Height Adjustment with 27" Pneumatic Tires (5 MPH Max Tow Speed) - Model YR-HL
- 12V Hydraulic Pump Height Adjustment with 27" Pneumatic Tires. Includes Onboard Charger (5 MPH Max Tow Speed) - Model YR-HL-DC
- 12" High Guard Rail On Both Sides For 30' Long Ramps - Model YR-GR-30
- 12" High Guard Rail On Both Sides For 36' Long Ramps - Model YR-GR-36
- Non-removable Welded Hand Rail (42"H with 21"H Midrail) - Model YR-HDRL (Please contact for pricing)