Spanco 605-Series Foundationless Jib Cranes have a 250 LB or 500 LB capacity and do not require a pre-poured concrete foundation, bolting to 6-inch thick reinforced concrete with a minimum of 3,000 PSI. Since they do not need a special foundation, they can be installed quickly and can also be relocated when needed. Spanco jib cranes are ideal for use in open areas serving multiple work stations at one time. The I-beam rotates 360° on its base and features a trussed enclosed track. These versatile foundationless jib cranes have under-beam heights of 8', 10' and 12', and spans from 8' to 16'. Six gussets reinforce the 12¾" dia. mast's connection to the base plate, giving added strength and stability. Spanco 605-Series Foundationless Jib Cranes are great for use in machine shops, loading docks, assembly operations, and anywhere a floor-mounted jib crane is needed.
Spanco 605-Series Foundationless Jib Cranes are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 20 business days.
Specifications and prices - See charts below
- Top Entry Collector Ring Assembly - Allows for full 360° crane rotation. Includes internally wired 4-conductor No.12 wire through boom - Model 09-0531
- Vacuum Hose Trolley - Model 1534VH
- Anchor Bolt Pattern - 30" Hexagon pattern for marking position of anchor bolts - Model 04-091
- Festooning - End Clamp, Trolley, Flat Cable & Air hose - Contact HOF for a quote
- Manual Rotation Stop - Model 09-252
Hoist sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys