Rack Engineering Glide-Out 100 shelving units are industrial quality roll out shelves that can hold from 1,000 to 4,000 LBS per shelf depending on model. Glide out shelves provide a space saving solution to access heavy materials quickly and safely. Order a starter unit by itself or order a starter unit plus as many add on units as needed to create the desired overall shelving unit width. Allows for easy access and increased material visibility due to roll out nature of shelves. Items may be placed on shelves and retrieved from shelves using an overhead lifting device. Ergonomic design aids in reducing worker injury and increasing productivity. Great for storing dies, castings, engine components, chemicals, and much more. Shelves are movable vertically in the rack, however if the rack has the auto lock feature, moving shelves will render this feature in operable and replament auto lock hardware will need to be purchased for this feature to work again.
Rack Engineering Glide-Out shelving units are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 12 to 14 weeks.
Rack Engineering Glide-Out 100 Shelving Units Are 100% Customizable.
To request a custom quote, fill out quote request form in Additional Info above.
Roll-Out Shelving Units Can Be Built With:
- Shelf capacities ranging from 1,000 LBS to 4,000 LBS
- Shelf depths ranging from 24” to 60” in 1” increments
- Shelf widths ranging from 24” to 96” in 1” increments
- Various shelf quantities & overall unit heights
- Auto lock - only allows one shelf to be pulled out at a time for safety
- Lock out - locks shelves that are pulled out from moving
- Enclosed back and/or sides and with doors
- Shelf lips, UHMW on shelves, and other custom shelf fixtures
- Rear loadable and bi-directional shelves
- Choice of 8 standard powder-coat colors for no additional charge - see image above. Many other RAL colors available for an additional cost.