Presto PowerStak Fork Over Pallet Stackers (Fixed Forks Over Fixed Legs), models PPS2200-62NFO-21 & PPS2200-62NFO-27 are full featured, powered drive / powered lift pallet stackers with a service range of 3-1/2" to 62". Stackers feature a fixed fork over fixed leg design for lifting and positioning open bottom skids and pallets. Ergonomic handle features comfort grip controls with finger tip switch redundancy for right or left hand operation. Auto-reverse belly switch increases operator safety when working in tight environments. A thin mast and offset design minimizes operator blind spots. PowerStak stackers are light-weight and quiet making them perfect for use on loading docks, in warehouses, and on shop floors.
For use with open bottom pallets and skids only. Not for use with regular pallets. Not For Use With Loads Greater Than 48" In Depth.
Presto PowerStak Fork Over Pallet Stackers PPS2200-62NFO-21 & PPS2200-62NFO-27 normally leave the warehouse in 5 business days.
- 24 volt DC, 700 watt drive motor
- (2) 12V 75ah AGM batteries
- 115V on-board charger & battery charge indicator
- Ground clearance: ¾"
- Travel Speed: 2.8 mph loaded / 3.4 mph unloaded
- Turtle speed feature reduces drive speed by 50% for precise load positioning or when working in tight spaces
- Lift Speed Feet Per Minute: 17 loaded / 24 unloaded
- Turning Radius: 54" (the recommended aisle width is 8' or more)
- Individual forks size: 6"W x 2" thick x 42"L (24" load center)
- Fixed fork width: 20½" O.D. or 26¾" O.D. (see models below)
- Ergonomic handle features "belly" switch & redundant finger tip controls
- E-Stop emergency stop switch & safety key switch
- 10" x 3" Polyurethane drive wheel and polyurethane load wheels
- Overall Size: 78"H x 31½"W x 65"L
- Warranty: 1 year on welded structural frame. All other parts are 90 days parts and 30 days labor.