The Presto PowerStak Straddle Stacker model PPS2200-101AS is a full featured, powered drive / powered lift pallet stacker with a 2,200 LB lift capacity and a 101" raised height. Stacker features an adjustable leg straddle design and adjustable fork width allowing it to be used with a wide variety of pallet and skid sizes. An ergonomic handle features comfort-grip controls with finger tip switch redundancy for right or left hand operation. Auto-reverse belly switch increases operator safety when working in tight spaces. The Presto Powerstak PPS2200-101AS pallet stacker is light-weight and quiet making it perfect for use on loading docks, in warehouses, and on shop floors. Not for use with loads greater than 48" deep.
The Presto PPS2200-101NAS normally leaves the warehouse in 5 business days
- Capacity at 24" Load Center: 2,200 LBS to 84" | 1,800 LBS to 101"
- (2) 12V 75ah AGM batteries
- 115V on-board charger & battery charge indicator
- Ground clearance: ¾"
- Travel Speed: 2.8 mph loaded / 3.4 mph unloaded
- Turtle speed feature reduces drive speed by 50% for precise load positioning or when working in tight spaces
- Lift Speed Feet Per Minute: 17 loaded / 24 unloaded
- Turning Radius: 54" (the recommended isle width is 8' or more)
- Individual fork size: 6"W x 2" thick x 42"L (24" load center)
- Adjustable fork width: 12½"-26¾" O.D.
- Adjustable leg width: 48"-58" O.D. (40"-50" I.D.)
- Ergonomic handle features "belly" switch & redundant finger tip controls
- E-Stop emergency stop switch & Safety key switch
- Overall Dimensions:73"H x 48" to 58"W x 73"L
- 10" x 3" Polyurethane drive wheel and polyurethane load wheels
- Warranty: 1 year on welded structural frame. All other parts are 90 days parts and 30 days labor.