The Presto PPS1100-62-CB Counterbalance Pallet Stacker features fully powered drive and lift operation. This versatile stacker does not have outriggers or straddle legs making it ideal for loading racks with bottom braces or loading machinery and trucks. This unique counter-balance design allows for easy handling of loads weighting up to 1,100 lbs to a maximum lift height of 62". A tight 41.7" turning radius allows this Presto counterbalance stacker to function in tight spaces. The Presto PPS1100-62-CB counterbalance stacker features an ergonomic handle control allowing the operator to control speed and lift with either the right or left hand. Auto-reverse safety belly button switch and battery disconnect switch for safety.
The Presto PPS1100-62-CB counterbalance pallet stacker has forks that are 30" long (15" load center). Lift capacity will be reduced if this stacker is used to lift standard 48" long pallets (load center 24").
- Capacity At 15" Load Center (30"L pallet with load evenly distributed): 1,100 LBS 1¼" to 62"
- Lowered Fork Height: 1¼" / Max. Raised Fork Height: 62"
- 30" long forks / 15" load center
- Fork width adjusts from 8.5" to 24" O.D.
- Travel Speed: 2.6 mph unloaded / 1.9 mph loaded
- Lift Speed: 3.2 inches per second unloaded
- 24VDC 700W drive motor & 2KW powered lift motor
- Duty Cycle Per Charge: 4 hours intermittent use
- (2) 12V/100AH AGM batteries with 110V/15 amp built in charger
- Belly auto reverse switch & emergency battery disconnect switch for safety
- 1" thick x 3" wide adjustable solid steel forks
- See through mast for improved visibility
- Ergonomic handle features right or left hand lift and speed control
- Wheel Diameter: 6¼" Front / 10" Rear
- Overall Dimensions: 92"L x 35"W x 86"H
- Weight: 2025 LBS