The Pramac PMC-PPM-2045-G I-Ton Plastic Pallet Truck is an innovative pallet jack made of fibre glass-reinforced recycled polymer. This unique material is lightweight, with high strength, suitable for use in a wide range of temperatures, and suffers no permanent deformation. It will not rust or corrode. The production process generates less CO2 emissions than a regular pallet truck, and when the Pramac Pallet Truck reaches the end of its life cycle, it can be easily disassembled and recycled, making it extremely environmentally-friendly. Fork size is 20½" wide x 45" long, with an individual fork width of 6½". The Pramac PMC-PPM-2045-G I-TON Recyclable Pallet Jack has a maximum capacity of 2,200 LBS.
- Capacity: 2,200 LBS
- Fork size: 20½"W x 45"L
- Individual fork width: 6½"
- Overall length: 62"
- Service Range: 3⅜" to 7⅞"
- (2) 7" dia. 1½"W swivel casters, (4) 2½" dia. 2¼"W rigid casters
- Ergonomic Pump Handle; 10 pumps to raise
- Made of fibre glass-reinforced recycled polymer
- Weight: 82 LBS