The Pramac HX10E high lift pallet jack makes lifting loads weighing up to 2,200 LBS to a height of 28” quick and easy thanks to the on-board electric lift motor. A 12v 60Ah battery and battery charger come standard. When in the raised position, this extended lift pallet jack becomes a functional work platform suitable for a wide variety of industrial applications. The rear stabilizers engage the ground when the forks are raised to 16” high creating a stable and safe work platform. An off-load valve allows for a smoother lowering of the load. The HX10E pallet lifter can be ordered with auto leveling system (optional) that includes a sensor that adjusts the forks keeping the desired working height constant. The Pramac HX10E high lift pallet jack comes standard with an ergonomic tiller and emergency battery cut off button.
The Pramac HX10E High Lift Pallet Jack may be used with open bottom skids and pallets only.
- High quality Italian made powered high lift pallet jack
- 2,200 LB capacity with a 3" lowered height and 28" maximum lift height
- Manual push with powered lift
- (1) 12v 60Ah battery, 110v integral battery charger
- Raise & lower switch on ergonomic handle
- Overall Fork Sizes: 27"W O.D. x 48"L AND 21"W O.D. x 48"L depending on model
- Automatic stabilizer engages at a raised height of 16"
- Individual Fork Width: 6.3"W
- Rubber steer wheels and poly load wheels
- All steel construction with machine enamel finish
- Auto leveling - An automatic system that utilizes a sensor to adjust the height of the forks to keep the desired fork height constant - Contact HOF Equipment Company for pricing and lead time.