The Pramac HB10M high lift pallet jack can lift pallet loads weighing up to 2,200 LBS to a max. fork height of 31”. A quick lift function is included for loads up to 330 LBS. The hydraulic hand pump is specifically engineered to cut job time and increase efficiency taking just 35 strokes to raise a pallet to full height instead of 68 with a traditional lift. Rear stabilizers automatically engage when the forks exceed 16” height, making the unit stable even when lifting the maximum capacity. The 3 D design ergonomic tiller houses a three-position control lever. The Pramac HB10M manual high lift pallet jack rolls smoothly on nylon steer wheels and load rollers.
Pramac HB10M High Lift Pallet Jacks may be used with open bottom skids / pallets, boxes, and baskets. Not for use with regular closed bottom pallets.
- 2,200 LB capacity with a 3" lowered height and 31" maximum lift height
- Manual push with manual hand pump operation
- 35 strokes to raise a pallet to full height
- Quick lift function for loads up to 330 LBS
- 3D tiller handle with 3 position control lever
- Automatic stabilizers engage at a raised height of 16"
- Overall fork size: 22"W O.D. x 47"L or 27"W O.D. x 47"L (see chart below)
- Individual Fork Width: 5.9"W x 2.2" Thick x 47"L
- Nylon steer and load wheels
- All steel construction with green machine enamel finish
- Weight: 256 LBS