> Pallet Trucks & Stackers > Stainless Steel Pallet Jacks
Stainless Steel Pallet Jack
A pallet jack, also known as a pallet or pump truck, is a wheeled trolley that is designed to move and lift pallets within a warehouse. Pallet trucks are made from various robust materials including stainless steel to withstand harsh environments. Stainless steel pallet jacks have gained immense popularity in recent times, owing to distinct advantages that they offer. Stainless steel pallet jacks are often a requirement for clean rooms, food production centers, and in medical/pharmaceutical applications. There are several types of stainless steel pallet jacks to choose from. Looking for a stainless steel pallet jack, galvanized pallet jack or a zinc plated pallet jack to use in your clean application or wash down environment? HOF Equipment Company has got you covered!
Types of Stainless Steel Pallet Jacks Offered by HOF Equipment
At HOF Equipment, we provide different types of stainless steel pallet trucks for various industries and applications, especially warehouses. These pallet trucks are distinguished based on sizes, power options, and capacities. We provide the following types of pallet trucks:
- Galvanized Pallet Trucks: Designed to carry extremely heavy loads, these pallet trucks have a galvanized steel finish to protect them from rusting in harsh environments. These heavy-duty galvanized pallet trucks features a hot-dip galvanized handle and frame. Their hygienic quality contribute to their popularity, making them ideal for various cleanroom and pharmaceutical applications.
- Zinc Coated Pallet Trucks: These hand pallet trucks are designed to transport heavy loads in wash down, sanitary, and corrosive environments. Made out of zinc-coated steel, they offer a long service life in a multitude of environments. These trucks facilitates quick and easy movement of pallets in diverse industries including food, pharmaceutical, chemical industries where saline solutions and corrosive acids are used.
- Partial Stainless Steel Pallet Trucks: These economical pallet trucks are used to transport heavy loads up to 5,500 lbs. They are ideal for use in food, pharmaceutical, and medical industry. These hand pallet trucks feature two nylon steering wheels, as well as nylon front load rollers that facilitate easy pallet entrance and exit. The sturdy stainless steel construction offers durable corrosion protection in harsh environments.
- Stainless Steel Pallet Jacks: Made of 100% 304 stainless steel, these trucks are often required for use in clean environments. These high quality trucks come with fork widths of 22”W x 48”L and 27”W x 48”L. Stainless steel pallet trucks tend to be the most expensive type of clean environment pallet truck.
Features of Stainless Steel Pallet Trucks Available at HOF Equipment
At HOF Equipment, we stock varieties of stainless steel pallet trucks sourced from reliable and trustworthy manufacturers including Vestil, Presto, Ecoa, and so on. These pallets trucks offer the following beneficial features:
- We also supply partial stainless steel pallet jacks, which provide good cleanliness and rust resilience at a lower cost.
- A stainless steel pallet jack with scale (also stocked) is a handy way to transport and weight pallet loads simultaneously.
- Most of these pallet trucks are designed to transport loads weighing up to 5500 lbs.
- They offer superb performance even in tough environments.
- Owing to their hygienic quality, they are being adopted in distinct environments including, food processing plants, chemical labs, and so on.
- Stainless steel pallet trucks come in different fork widths so, you can choose the right pallet truck for your pallets.
At HOF Equipment, we offer stainless steel pallet trucks that deliver high-quality performance and have a long service life. These hand trucks are available at affordable prices. Browse our wide range of inventory, if you are looking for pallet trucks for your application. Our primary goal is to help our customers find excellent solutions. Detailed product specifications are provided on our website, or you may call and speak with a HOF Equipment sales representative anytime!