> Pallet Trucks & Stackers > Electric Pallet Stackers > Counterbalance Pallet Stackers
Counterbalance Pallet Stackers
To View ALL Electric Pallet Stacker Categories Click Link: Electric Pallet Stackers
A pallet stacker is like the perfect combination of a high lift jack and truck commonly used in warehouses and factories to lift and transfer load from one area to another. A counterbalance stacker combines the versatility of a forklift with the cost savings of a walk behind pallet stacker. Sometimes known as walkie, a counterbalanced walkie stacker has a walk-behind area for a person to push if the unit is manual or to operate the power drive controls of the unit is an electrically-powered stacker. HOF Equipment Company carries Big Joe counterbalance stackers, Vestil counterbalance stackers, Ekko counterbalance stackers, Presto counterbalance stackers available in various lift height configurations and load capacities.
Types of Counterbalance Pallet Stackers
At HOF Equipment, we offer counterbalance electric stackers of primary two types— manual and powered or electric.
- Manual Counterbalance Stacker: Manual push with battery powered lift. The capacity of these stackers ranges between 500 and 1000 pounds and their lift heights range between 50" and 80".
- Powered Counterbalance Stacker: Both drive and lift is electrically powered. Their lift service range varies between 60"and 150" and their capacities ranges from 1,000 to 2,200 pounds.
Features of Counterbalance Walkie Stackers Available at HOF Equipment Company
Here are some common features of counterbalance stackers:
- Counterbalance pallet stackers do not have front support legs allowing the forks to easily engage open or closed bottom pallets.
- Have adjustable forks made of solid steel with their length ranging between 25" and 50", depending on the model.
- Fully powered counterbalanced stackers come with 12v batteries and 110v on-board charger.
- Manual push models generally come with front fixed casters and rear swivels casters with brakes (or a floor lock).
- Counterbalance walkie stackers are made of high-quality steel and many can be purchased with an optional solid steel platform.
- Most of the manual push / powered lift stackers have a lifting speed of approximately 5" per second.
- Presto Manual Counterbalance stackers feature a comfort cushion push handle, which can be adjusted to three positions.
Counterbalance Stacker Applications
Here are some common application areas of counterweight pallet stackers:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Loading and unloading pallets from racks
- Moving pallets around warehouses and factories with narrow aisles
- Raising up parts or components to a comfortable work height (optional work platform is available on most units)
- Feeding machinery
If you have questions pertaining to the cost or technical specifications of any of our counterbalance walkie stackers, the sales team at HOF Equipment Company is standing by to help. We can guide you to the best solution for your application. Give us a call today at 888.990.1150.