The Morse 900 self-propelled drum dumper is designed to lift, transport, and dispense the contents of a drum weighing up to 1500 LBS (800 LBS for scale equipped model). The maximum pour height is 10.5’. Drum may be rotated 360° in either direction in approximately 8 seconds. The ergonomic steer handle features twist speed control, lift/lower controls, horn, and safety belly-button reverse switch. “Dead-man” braking features stops the unit when spring loaded handle is released. This electric drum handler travels at up to 3 M.P.H. fully loaded and may be used on grades up to 5%. Straddle legs adjust from 38” I.D. to 50” I.D. in 4” increments. The Morse 900 powered drum dumper features the MORCINCH manual-grip drum holder that automatically adjusts for a 22” to 23.5” diameter drum, optional diameter adaptors available for various drum diameters, see options below.
Model Morse 905 is a scale equipped drum handler that allows the operator to weigh the drum while pouring to dispense the correct amount needed.
The Morse 900 powered drum dumper is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 14 weeks.
- Fully powered drive, lift, and drum rotation
- Full Drum Capacity: 1,500 LBS (800 LBS for scale equipped model)
- Half Full Drum Capacity: 800 LBS (500 LBS for scale equipped model)
- 360° powered drum rotation in both directions in approx. 8 seconds
- Max. Lift Height: 10.5’
- MORCINCH manual-grip drum holder automatically adjusts for a 22” to 23.5” diameter drum - Adaptors available for other smaller drum diameters
- Max. Travel Speed is 3 M.P.H. fully loaded | 3.6 M.P.H. empty
- May be used on grades up to 5%
- Max. Lift Speed: 25 ft/min fully loaded | 39 ft/min empty
- 24V battery with 110V integral smart charger (charging time is approx. 8 hours)
- Ergonomic steer handle features twist speed control, lift/lower controls, horn, and safety belly-button reverse switch
- Raise /lower control handle to actuate walkie brake and feather speed control for accurate payload positioning
- “Dead-man” braking activates when spring loaded handle returns to the upright position
- Stress-relief weld joints for years of service for years of dependable service
- Top rim clamp assembly to handle 30-55 gallon rimmed plastic, fiber, or steel drum. Bolts on to MORCINCH drum holder to prevent drum from slipping through - Model 4560B-P
- Bracket assembly to handle rimless plastic drums that are 31"-39" tall. Also can be used with fiber and steel drums (or any rimmed drum) for a more secure grip. Bracket at top and bottom prevents drum from slipping through. Requires lifting or tilting drum to get drum onto bottom foot - Model 4556-P
- Tilt Brake To Hold Tilt Angle of Drum - Factory Installed. For use with manual 510 models - Model 3900i-P
- Drum adaptors with integrated hold-down brackets to handle 14" dia. to 19"dia. drums - Models 55/30-14.5, 55/30-16, 55/30-17.5, 55/30-19