Morse 525-N, 525-T & 525M-T Portable Drum Dumpers come with a integral digital scale eliminating the need for a separate drum weighing station and allowing the operator to weigh the drum as its being dispensed for accurate batching by weight. The scale combined with digital electronic instruments provides weight measurement to the nearest 0.1 Lb. or 0.1 kg (accuracy of +/-0.2 % of displayed weight). Scales feature a numerical touch pad for tare entry. Morse Drum dumpers allow a single operator to lift and pour a full drum weighing 800 LBS or a ½ full drum weighing 500 LBS. The operator controls the pour angle of up to 360 degrees in either direction and a maximum pour height of up to 106”. A manual hand pump controls the lift and a hand crank controls the tilt. The drum cradle automatically cinches 22" to 23.5" diameter drums and the cinch chain includes a flexible chain cover to aid in protecting the sidewall of the drum. The Morse 525-N & 525-T drum tippers with scale are designed to pour a drum with a drum faucet or drum cone in place.
The Morse 525-N Drum Tipper With Scale is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 12 weeks. Models 525-T & 525M-T have an estimated lead time of 14 to 15 weeks.
- Integral scale to weigh as the drum is dispensed
- Scale displays weight measurement to the nearest 0.1 Lb. or 0.1 kg (accuracy of +/-0.2 % of displayed weight)
- Max. Dump Height: 106"
- For use with 22" to 23.5" diameter 55 gal. steel drums (adaptors available for small diameter, plastic, & fiber drums)
- 360° tilt control in both directions
- Full Drum Capacity: 800 LBS
- Half Full Drum Capacity: 500 LBS. A partially full drum is an unbalanced and shifting load which reduces capacity.
- Hand pump controls lift; hand crank controls tilt.
- Cinch chain includes flexible chain cover for drum sidewall protection
- Vertical lifting track keeps drum reach constant through the full lift range
- All steel welded construction for years of dependable service
- "N" in model # = Scale NOT for use in hazardous areas
- "T" in model # = Intrinsically safe scale with ultra low power intensity for use in hazardous Division 2 environments. Charger for drum scale battery is not for use in hazardous areas.
- "M" in model # = a manual or air powered drum dispenser with certain spark resistant (monel) parts
- Tilt Brake to hold tilt angle of drum until operator moves it - Factory Installed - Model 3900i-P
- Drum adaptors with integrated hold-down brackets to handle 14" dia. to 19"dia. drums - Models 55/30-14.5, 55/30-16, 55/30-17.5, 55/30-19
- Top rim clamp assembly to handle 55 gallon rimmed plastic, fiber, or steel drum. Bolts on to MORCINCH drum holder to prevent drum from slipping through - Model 4560-P
- Bracket assembly to handle rimless plastic drums that are 31"-39" tall. Also recommend for use with fiber drums for a more secure grip. Bracket at top and bottom prevents drum from slipping through - Model 4556-P