The Endura-Veyor EV1-48-5250 Hydraulic Box Dumper is the ideal solution for applications that require dumping boxes, totes, crates, tilt trucks and carts weighing up to 1,000 LBS. Loading is accomplished at ground level via pallet jack, forklift, or cart. An adjustable steel retaining bar holds the container in the dumper during operation. Box dumper rotates up to a maximum of 135° providing a 45° dump angle and a 48” maximum dump height. Dumper may be stopped and re-started as many times as needed during up and down rotation. The main pivot bearings have a five-year warranty, are severe duty rated, and never need lubricating. The side mounted, easy access hydraulic power unit features a pressure gauge for detailed performance monitoring. The standard electrical panel is 230/460 volt, 60 hertz, 3 phase with 120 volt controls. This Endura-Veyor box dumper is constructed of structural steel with a durable polyester powder coat finish for years of reliable service.
The EV1-48-5250 features an unlimited duty cycle allowing for unlimited stops and starts, main pivot bearings that are severe rated with a 5 year warranty, and quick access side mounted hydraulic and electrical components.
To ensure that the best box dumper for your application is ordered, please view the drawings and complete the Box Dumper Survey located just under the photos above and fax or email it to us.
This Endura-Veyor Hydraulic Box Dumper is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse in 20 business days or less.
- Unlimited duty cycle (dumper can run continuously without the need for a cool down period)
- Max. Capacity is 1,000 LBS / Max. Dump Height is 48"
- The max. chute rotation is 135° providing a 45° dump angle
- Premium 230v/460v 3 ph, 2 HP continuous duty motor fully raises the dumper in 26 seconds
- Pressure gauge on power unit for performance monitoring
- Up/Down control buttons located on side of dumper (hand held pendant & foot control optional)
- Retaining Bar holds container in place while tilting and is adjustable in 3" increments
- Retaining bar hold down range is 18" to 42"
- Usable Chute is 52"W x 50"L and chute reach is 9⅞" when fully rotated
- Main pivot bearings are warranted for 5 years, never need lubricating, & feature a severe duty rating
- Overall Collapsed Height is 64¹⁄₈" / Overall Rotated Height is 129⁵⁄₈"
- Heavy duty welded steel construction with polyester powder coat finish
- Hand Pendant Control - Model EV-HAND
- Foot Pedal Control - Model EV-FOOT
- Gated Enclosure With Door Interlock (stops the dumper if gate is opened) - Model EV-GATE