Loading and unloading semi-trailers, travel trailers, fifth-wheel or specialty trailers is a challenging process as there is a chance of the trailer tilting or upending. The possibilities of such accidents occur when trailers are not connected to a tractor during loading and unloading or may be on uneven ground. So, how can you ensure safety and support of trailers during loading and unloading activities or when trailers are on inconsistent surfaces? At HOF Equipment Company, we offer trailer stabilizing jacks that stabilize or level a trailer weighing up to 75,000 pounds. With proven quality, performance, and versatility, the trailer stabilizing jacks sold by HOF Equipment Company help to provide a safe working environment. Available in a range of load capacities, trailer stabilizing jacks feature high-strength steel construction with a safety yellow powder coat finish.
Reasons to Choose Trailer Stabilizing Jacks from the HOF Equipment Company
Superb for quick load leveling, stabilizing jack stands are made to last to enhance the safety of your loading and unloading operations. The offered models of trailer stabilizing jacks feature:
- Meeting OSHA regulations, they are highly recommended for safety.
- They are manufactured with ACME screw threads for a smooth fit and good support.
- They can be used singularly or in pairs.
- They are equipped with a hand-operated crank for easy positioning.
- Trailer stabilizing jacks are designed with a heavy-duty base that assures long-lasting stability, while also helping to eliminate sinking and tilting.
- They are manufactured with reversible ratchet for height adjustability.
- Their hand truck design permits quick and easy positioning.
Application Areas of Trailer Stabilizing Jack Stands
Applications of trailer stabilizing jacks are numerous. Although their mechanism looks simple, the immense benefits they offer when loading and unloading trailers are unamiable. Jack Stands are largely procured for leveling and stabilizing trailers in the following areas:
- Fleet Areas
Prevent upending, tilting or rolling down of tractor trailers utilizing high quality stabilizing jack stands from HOF Equipment Company. Let us help you get the right model with the correct lift capacity to support your trailers when they are not connected to a rig. If you would like to know more about the stabilizing jack stands we offer, speak to our sales team by calling 888-990-1150.