The Ballymore PS-15D powered drive electric order picker is ideal for stocking and stock picking applications where the product is too heavy or bulky to be handled safely on a rolling ladder. Perfect for use on warehouse and shop floors. Stock picker is 24v powered drive and powered lift and can lift up to 650 LBS to a merchandise deck max. height of 15’ (working height of up to 21’). The PS-15D features ground entry and removable guardrails for easy loading and unloading. A 32"W x 28"D cargo deck allows for the quick and easy handling of packages. (2) 12v AGM batteries and 110v built-in battery charger come standard. Order picker is designed to provide 80 to 100 raise/lower cycles between charges. The Ballymore PS-15D electric stock picker meets or exceeds ANSI safety standards.
The Ballymore PS-15D electric order picker normally leaves the warehouse in 5 business days.
- Merchanside Deck Height: 15" max. raised height (working height of up to 21')
- Standing Platform Height: 13"8" max. raised height
- 24v powered drive / powered lift
- Capacity: 650 LBS
- Can be operated in the raised position (can be controlled from ground or passenger compartment controls)
- Two speeds - turtle drive mode when lift is in raised position
- 32”W x 28”D merchandise deck with handrails that open for easy loading/unloading
- Standing Platform Size: 29"W x 17"D
- Ground level passenger entry and merchandise deck loading and unloading
- (2) 12v AGM batteries and integral 110v charger
- (2) 9" dia. drive wheels & (2) 6” dia. rear casters
- Gate safety alarm, Manual lowering valve, Key lock and emergency stop button
- Overall height in the lowered position is 90”
- Overall Footprint: 43”W x 63”L
- Meets / exceeds ANSI safety standards
- Weight: 1,675 LBS
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts Only
- Optional Sensing System electronically creates a 2' safety zone around the base of the unit when raised. Alerts the operator if there is activity occurring below the lift. Contact HOF Equipment for pricing.