The Ballymore DVML-18 mast lift features powered drive and powered lift. Lift may be driven in the lowered or raised position allowing the operator to adjust position or move from task to task without having to lower the unit. Platform can be raised to a maximum height of 18’ (working height 24’). Ideal for all types of work and facility maintenance that requires a worker to be lifted into the air to complete. The DVML-18 has a 30”W x 62”L footprint and a maximum capacity of 330 LBS. The cantilever platform is 24”W x 25”L and extends an additional 21” if needed. 42” handrails, a manual lowering valve, and automatic pothole protection provide for enhanced operator safety. The Ballymore drivable vertical mast lift rolls smoothly and steers easily on solid 12" non-marking wheels. Lift comes standard with keyed entry and fork pockets for transport via forklift. The Ballymore DVML-18 is powered by (2) 12v battery and has an integral smart charger that plugs into a standard 110v outlet. All steel construction with durable safety orange power coat finish.
The Ballymore DVML-18 vertical mast lift normally leaves the warehouse in 7 to 10 business days.
- 24v powered drive and powered lift
- Capacity: 330 LBS / 1 Occupant
- Platform Height: Lowered is 25” / Max. raised is 18’ (working height of up to 24')
- Platform Size: 24”W x 25”L
- 21" cantilever platform extension extends platform to 46"L
- 42" high handrails
- Automatic pothole protection
- (2) 12v AGM batteries, built in charger and battery charge indicator
- 9" Dia. x 3"W non-marking solid tires
- Emergency stop button and manual lowering valve
- Fork Pockets
- Overall Footprint: 30”W x 62”L
- Meets/exceeds ANSI safety standards
- Weight: 2,430 LBS