The Aardwolf AVLP2 Vacuum Lifter attaches to an overhead lifting device and is an ideal solution for lifting, tilting and transporting smooth or rough marble and granite slabs. Powered by compressed air, this vacuum lifter features pneumatic vertical-horizontal tilting from 0° to 90° using a pneumatic piston. Two vacuum pads, each measuring 20.5" x 12.6", can lift 551 LBS in the vertical position or 1,102 LBS horizontally. The stainless steel vacuum tank ensures safety in the event of a sudden loss of power to the vacuum pump. An acoustic and visual alarm system is powered by a rechargeable 12V Li-on battery (battery charger included - charging time 30 min). The Aardwolf AVLP2 Vacuum Lifter requires 5-bar / 72 PSI air pressure and consumes 180 liters of air per minute.
Please contact HOF Equipment Co for an estimated lead time for the Aardwolf AVLP2 Vacuum Lifter.
- Two vacuum pads measuring 20.5" x 12.6"
- 551 LB vertical capacity / 1,102 LB horizontal capacity
- 0° to 90° pneumatic tilting from vertical to horizontal
- Powered by compressed air; requires 5 bar / 72 PSI air pressure, consumes 180 liters per minute
- Acoustic and visual alarm system powered by rechargeable 12V Lithium-Ion battery; battery charger included. Charging time 30 minutes
- Slide valve with ON/OFF position for grip / release
- Weight: 157 LBS