The Aardwolf AVLP1 Vacuum Lifter attaches to an overhead lifting device and is an ideal solution for lifting, tilting and transporting smooth or rough marble and granite slabs. Powered by compressed air, this vacuum lifter features pneumatic vertical-horizontal tilting from 0° to 90° using a pneumatic piston. The single vacuum pad measures 20.5" x 12.6" and can lift 276 LBS in the vertical position or 551 LBS horizontally. The stainless steel vacuum tank ensures safety in the event of a sudden loss of power to the vacuum pump. An acoustic and visual alarm system is powered by a rechargeable 12V Li-on battery (battery charger included) with a charge time of only 30 minutes. The Aardwolf AVLP1 Vacuum Lifter requires 5-bar / 72 PSI air pressure and consumes 180 liters of air per minute.
- One vacuum pad measuring 20.5" x 12.6"
- 276 LB vertical capacity / 551 LB horizontal capacity
- 0° to 90° pneumatic tilting from vertical to horizontal
- Powered by compressed air; requires 5 bar / 72 PSI air pressure, consumes 180 liters per minute
- Acoustic and visual alarm system powered by rechargeable 12V lithium-ion battery, with battery charger. Charge time 30 minutes
- Slide valve with ON/OFF position for grip / release
- Weight: 95 LBS