The Big Joe LPT44 Electric Pallet Jack features a new and innovative quick exchange lithium ion battery. The small, lightweight battery can charge in as little as 2 hours (estimated) and provide up to 3.5 hours of continuous run time (estimated). Purchasing extra batteries makes running out of battery a non-issue. To exchange, simply grab the battery handle and pull the dead battery out of the jack and then slide a charged replacement in. This heavy-duty electric pallet jack has powered drive & powered lift and can handle loads weighing up to 4,400 LBS. Speed is variable from 0 to 3.3 mph when fully loaded. The ergonomic handle includes a belly reversing switch, battery charge indicator and horn. The Big Joe LPT44 electric pallet jack comes standard with an efficient permanent magnet DC drive motor designed to provide years of reliable service.
The standard Big Joe LPT44 normally leaves the warehouse in 5 business days.
- 4,400 LB capacity @ 24" load center
- Estimate 3.5 hour continuous run time / Estimated battery charge time 2 hours
- (1) 48V 30AH Quick Exchange Lithium Ion battery, battery charge indicator, & 110V external battery charger
- Lowered Height 3.25" / Raised Height 8.5"
- Travel speed is variable from 0 to 3.7 mph unloaded, and from 0 to 3.3 mph fully loaded
- Ergonomic handle houses travel, lift, and lower controls that are accessible without having to lift hand from handle
- Safety belly reversing switch, thumb control, and horn
- Dual butterfly infinitely variable travel controls designed to allow easy operation with either hand
- Removable key fob and EPD to prevent unauthorized use
- Overall Fork Size: 27"W O.D. x 46"L
- Individual Forks Size: 6.75"W X 46"L
- 24V electric motor with Curtis transistor controller
- Hydraulic system features a permanent magnet pump motor and chrome plated lift cylinder
- Rolls smoothly on 9.6" x 3.7" polyurethane drive tire and (2) 3.25" x 4.5" front load wheels
- Weight: 550 LBS
- Warranty: 2 years or 1000 hrs on frame, transmission, & weldments. 1 year on batteries. All other parts excluding wearables are 6 months or 1000 hrs parts and labor.