Material handling is driven by several challenges, and the ergonomic safety of users is one of them. Most times, employees have to lift, bend, and tilt heavy loads for positioning on pallets or during the shipping. This may cause back, neck, or upper body injuries in the long run. These types of injuries can be reduced by using manual lift carts. They are an economical way to bolster employee productivity while simultaneously being proactive about diminishing work related overuse injuries from bending and working or bending and lifting. HOF Equipment Company carries a huge variety of hydraulic lift carts with lift capabilities ranging from 200 lbs. to 4,000 lbs.
Beneficial Features of Manual Lift Carts
We provide several types of popular lift carts from industry-leading brands such as Vestil. These lift carts are portable units that can be easily used throughout your facility. Our hydraulic lift table carts are designed to increase the efficiency of your warehouse, and they bring relief to people who are tasked to lift heavy objects and materials. In addition to that, we believe the following features of our lift carts make them perfect for your warehousing, distribution, or manufacturing facility.
- Lift carts have a rugged construction, which assures their lasting performance in abusive environments.
- Most lift table carts are made of aluminum that augments their robustness, and make them lightweight, too.
- Lift table carts are manual hydraulic pump operated, which makes them an affordable option when compared to their electric counterparts.
- Hydraulic foot pumps feature soft valves, which enable easy lowering of loads.
- Carts are available with a variety of deck sizes and heights to meet your application requirements.
- Lift carts feature hydraulic cylinders with chrome-plated rams, which improves their durability.
- All manual lift carts are equipped with two front polyurethane casters with wheel locks, and two rear swivel polyurethane casters, which help assure safety of the load and the user.
Need a hydraulic lift table cart made of stainless steel or one that is partially made of stainless steel? We carry those as well. Whether you need a cart made of stainless steel or one with an enamel finish be assured the carts we carry will provide lasting and dependable service and provide the best value for your investment. Our aim is to find our customer the best solution for their application at the lowest price. View our selection online today or call us at 888.990.1150 for guidance on purchasing the ideal lift table cart.