Vestil Low Noise Double Deck Platform Trucks, models TRS-1927-2 and TRS-1927-2-FB are ideal for transporting items around the workplace in safety and with a minimum of noise, making them ideal for quiet places such as schools, supermarkets or offices. The steel decks have a non-slip PVC surface, ensuring that items stay put during transport, while low noise casters with high quality double ball bearings reduce noise even further. The single 33⅜" high handle ensures ergonomic posture, while two rigid and two swivel 4" diameter rubber casters make maneuvering easy. Uniform capacity is 330 LBS. Platform measures 19"W x 27"L and features a non-marking rubber protective buffer strip around the edge, protecting walls and door frames from accidental contact. The upper deck is 26" high, allowing ample space for large items. Model TRS-1927-2-FB has a foot-operated brake to provide stability while loading and unloading. Vestil TRS-1927 low noise platform trucks are made of steel with a double painted finish for durability.
- Maximum capacity: 330 LBS
- Single 33⅜" high handle
- 19"W x 27"L platform with non-slip PVC surface
- Platform height from ground: 5½"
- Top shelf height: 26"
- (4) low-noise 4" dia. rubber casters: two swivel, 2 rigid
- Rubber protective strip around platform protects walls
- Steel construction with double painted finish