The Vestil PEL-100S-D3 is a DC powered platform lift truck designed to be sturdy and lightweight making it ideal for transporting and positioning materials weighing up to 125 LBS to a maximum height of 72”. This versatile platform lift comes standard with (2) 12V AGM batteries and a 115V on-board charger. The 23½” x 18½” platform has a 9” horizontal load center. The push button control panel allows for slow, medium, or fast lift and lower speeds. A detachable handheld control on coil cord is optional. The low profile design is perfect for maneuvering in narrow aisles and confined spaces. An optional Programmable Height Indexing function allows the operator to select multiple preset working heights with the touch of a button. Platform lift truck rolls easily on (2) front swivel and (2) rear swivel-locking casters. The PEL-100S-D3 features all steel construction with durable powder coat finish and a high density polyethylene platform for years of reliable service.
- 125 LB Capacity
- Lowered Height 5⁵⁄₈” / Raised Height 72"
- Standard push button control panel with slow, medium, and fast speeds
- 23½” x 18½” high density polyethylene platform with 9" horizontal load center
- (2) 12V AGM maintenance free batteries and a 115V AC on-board charger (other power options available - see chart below)
- (2) front swivel and (2) rear swivel locking poly casters
- All steel construction with blue powder coat finish
- Detachable handheld control with coil cord for remote operation (PEL-2PB)
- Wireless Remote Control available - Model PEL-RRC
- Programmable Height Indexing option allows presets of multiple working heights at a touch of a button. PEL-INDEX-4 features 4 setpoints and 2 increments, PEL-INDEX-21 features 21 setpoints and no increments. Accurate to +-1/4" to 3/4" depending on the speed setting being used.