Vestil HDROP Steel Dump Hoppers With Fold Down Ramp Series HDROP-50, HDROP-100, & HDROP-150 feature a dual latching reinforced fold down front ramp for easy loading and unloading. Manual hand latches are used to secure the drop-down front. When attached to a forklift, hoppers may be dumped via a cable operated from the seat of a forklift. Hoppers automatically return to an upright and locked position after dumping. A safety restraint is provided to secure the hopper to the forklift. Vestil HDROP steel dump hoppers feature all steel construction with blue powder coat finish for years of dependable service.
Vestil HDROP Dump Hoppers are built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 business days.
- Reinforced fold down front ramp for simple loading and unloading
- Easily loaded and unloaded with wheeled carts
- Dual ramp latching system
- Hoppers may be manually dumped from seat of forklift via a cable
- Usable fork pockets are 7” x 2” on 11⅝" or 21⅝" centers - see chart below
- ½, 1, & 1½ cubic yard models available
- Full 90° dumping from forklift
- 2,000 LBS, 4,000 LBS, & 6,000 LBS models available
- Heavy-duty formed base chained to forklift
- All steel construction with durable blue powder coat finish