> Pallet Trucks & Stackers > High Lift Pallet Jacks
Regular pallet trucks can only lift so far, which is why our high lift pallet jacks are just what you need. High rise pallet jacks can lift loads up to 33” high, eliminating the need for fork trucks or other lifting equipment. Choose a manual lift tote lifter or an electric high lift pallet jack and you will be able to lift and transport heavy goods all around the workplace. Maximum capacity for high lift pallet jacks reaches 3,000 LBS, with models available which function on factory air or oil. Electric high lift pallet jacks are available running on 12V DC power or 115V AC. Raised back rests provide extra support for the load while in transit, and increase safety. High rise pallet jacks are available with a variety of fork sizes, with widths ranging from 20” to 27” and lengths between 43” and 72”. High lift skid jacks can be easily operated by a single worker with a minimum of effort.
Advantages of using a high lift pallet jack:
- Increased lift heights – a high rise pallet jack can lift loads up to 33” high;
- Tote lifter can be used as a work platform in the raised position;
- Electric high lift pallet jacks require no effort to raise;
- A wide range of fork sizes means you can choose the right high lift skid jack for your needs;
- Lift and transport open bottom skids and pallets easily;
- Ergonomic handle protects workers from injury;
- Automatic brakes give increased stability;
- Steel high lift skid jacks are built to last, making them a wise investment.
If you regularly lift skids and pallets and need to raise them higher than a regular pallet jack can, you need a high lift pallet truck today! Don’t hesitate – browse our wide selection online! If you need more information or expert advice, call our customer advisors at 888.990.1150 today.