The Ekko EK35LP Propane Forklift is a pallet moving marvel designed for use in stock areas, in warehouses, on loading docks, and on manufacturing floors. This Ekko forklift features a 189” max. fork height, adjustable width forks, side shifting forks, 80 degree pivoting steer axle for tight turns, hydraulic floor pedal brake, Kubota WG2503 engine, and a mast tilt angle of 6 degrees front and 12 degrees rear. Capacity At 24" Load Center (48"L pallet with evenly distributed load): 0" to 189" 7,000 LBS. The maximum travel speed is 11.2 m.p.h. loaded. The Ekko EK35LP LPG forklift is made of industrial grade components and a high quality Kubota drive engine to handle the roughest industrial environments. This Propane forklift meets is Tier 4 EPA compliant.
The capacity of the EK35LP Ekko Forklift is rated at a 24" load center making it ideal for working with standard 48" long pallets.
Please check with HOF Equipment for a current lead time on the the Ekko EK35LP LPG Forklift.
- 7000 LB Capacity At 24" Load Center (48"L pallet with evenly distributed load)
- Max. Raised Fork Height 189" (Free lift 42.9")
- Mast Tilt: 6° front / 12° rear
- Collapsed mast height 89.4"
- 80 degree steer axle / Minimum turning radius 94.5"
- Width Adjustable and Side Shifting Forks
- Operator controls including steering wheel, lift/lower, tilt, side shift, throttle, emergency stop button, battery discharge indicator gage, and horn located in comfortable cabin
- LED headlights and brake lights
- Electronic power steering
- Kubota WG2503 Engine
- Individual forks are 42.1" Long X 4.9" Wide X 1.77" Thick
- Hydraulic controls and floor brake pedal
- Solid pneumatic tires
- Tier 4 EPA compliant
- Overall Size: 150.4"L x 48.2"W x 89.4"H (collapsed mast)
- Service Weight: 10,605 LBS
- Warranty: 3 year limited