The Ekko EK30SLP Propane Forklift is a pallet moving workhorse for use on loading docks, in warehouses, and in manufacturing operations. This Ekko forklift features a 189” max. fork height, adjustable width and side shifting forks, whole suspension cab, hydraulic floor pedal brake, Mitsubishi 4G64 PSI engine, and a mast tilt angle of 6 degrees front and 12 degrees rear. Capacity At 24" Load Center (48"L pallet with evenly distributed load): 0" to 189" 6,000 LBS. The maximum travel speed is 10.8 mph loaded or unloaded. The Ekko EK30SLP Propane forklift is made of industrial grade components and a high quality drive engine to handle the toughest of industrial environments. This LPG forklift meets CARB 4 regulations.
The capacity of the EK30SLP Ekko Forklift is rated at a 24" load center making it ideal for working with standard 48" long pallets.
Please check with HOF Equipment for a current lead time on the the Ekko EK25SLP LPG Forklift.
- 6,000 LB Capacity At 24" Load Center (48"L pallet with evenly distributed load)
- Max. Raised Fork Height 189" (Free lift 39")
- Mast Tilt: 6° front / 12° rear
- Collapsed Mast height is 85"
- Width Adjustable and Side Shifting Forks
- Max. travel speed is 10.8 m.p.h.
- Operator controls including steering wheel, lift/lower, tilt, side shift, throttle, emergency stop button, battery discharge indicator gage, and horn located in comfortable cabin
- LED headlights and brake lights
- Electronic power steering
- Mitsubishi 4G64 (PSI Engine)
- Individual forks are 42” long x 4.8” wide x 1.6” thick
- Hydraulic floor brake pedal
- Pattern cushion tires
- Overall Size: 140"L x 44"W x 85"H (collapsed mast)
- Service Weight: 10,785 LBS
- Warranty: 3 year limited