The Ekko EK13A 3 Wheel Forklift has a 53” turning radius making it ideal for use in smaller aisles and tight spaces. This Ekko forklift is perfect for use on loading docks, in warehouses, in manufacturing facilities and when loading and unloading trucks. Key specifications include a 138” max. fork height, side shifting forks, tilting mast/forks, electronic power steering, 24v 400AH battery and charger (both included), and gradeability of 6% while loaded and 8% while unloaded. Capacity At 20" Load Center (40"L pallet with evenly distributed load): 0" to 157" 3,300 LBS (side shifting forks reduces all capacities by 440 LBS). Travel speed is 5 mph loaded and 6.2 mph unloaded. The Ekko EK13A 3 Wheel Electric Forklift is constructed of steel and industrial grade components with high quality electric drive and lift motors to withstand the wear and tear of industrial environments.
The capacity of the EK13A Ekko Forklift is rated at a 20" load center. Lift capacity will be reduced when lifting standard 48" long pallets which have a load center of 24".
Please check with HOF Equipment for a current lead time on the the Ekko EK13A 3 Wheel Forklift.
- Capacity At 20" Load Center (40"L pallet with evenly distributed load): 0" to 138" 3,300 LBS (side shifting forks reduces all capacities by 440 LBS)
- Max. Raised Fork Height 138" (Free lift 4")
- Fork Tilt: 2° down / 5° up
- Collapsed Mast height is 88.4" / Fully Extended Mast Height is 175.1"
- Operator controls including steering wheel, lift/lower, side shift, tilt, throttle, emergency stop button, battery discharge indicator gage, and horn located in comfortable cabin
- LED headlights and brake lights
- Electronic power steering
- Gradability: 6% loaded / 8%& unloaded
- 53" turning radius for use in tight areas
- 24v 350AH industrial battery with 110v external direct connect charger (both included)
- Battery discharge indicator gauge
- Fork width adjusts from 8.7” O.D. to 29” O.D.
- Individual forks are 45” long x 4” wide x 1.4” thick
- Curtis controller
- Infinitely variable speed operation from 0 mph to 6.2 mph empty and 0 mph to 5 mph loaded. Travel speed is constant regardless of load.
- Lift speed is 5.5 i.p.s. empty and up to 4 i.p.s. loaded
- Lower speed is 4.7 i.p.s. empty and up to 5.3 i.p.s. loaded
- Drum brakes with electro-magnetic braking / electronic neutral braking for accurate control
- Drive Wheels 9.8" x 5" Cushion / Load Wheels 12" x 5" Cushion
- Overall Size: 105"L x 36"W x 88.4"H (collapsed mast)
- Service Weight: 5,200 LBS
- Warranty: 3 year limited