The Morse 201BVS-E1 Portable Fibre Drum Roller with explosion proof motor rolls 55 gallon fiber drums at variable speeds from 15 R.P.M. to 24 R.P.M. to blend contents of a drum without having to open it. The explosion proof motor is rated for Class I Group D, and Class II Groups F and G. Ideal for blending in additional ingredients or sediment from the bottom of drum. Mixing in a closed drum reduces the hazards of operator exposure and the cleanup required with insertion mixers. Broad belts support and drive drum. Drum may be dispensed using a drum faucet while on the roller. An integral tipping lever provides leverage for loading an upright drum onto the drum roller, and then putting the drum back to the upright position when blending is completed. Some of the many applications that can be done with the Morse Drum Roller model 201BVS-E1 include mixing uniform batches, blending batches of powder, mixing oil, paint, resin, glue, dye, flavors, chemicals, and grinding & smoothing parts in media, and many more.
OSHA Requires A Gated Enclosure With Safety Interlock For Drum Rollers - See models with prefix GEK-201 in options below.
Please contact HOF Equipment Co for an estimated lead time for Morse 201BVS belt-driven drum rollers.
- Explosion proof motor is rated for Class I Group D, and Class II Groups F and G
- Belt driven motor
- For use with 55 gallon fiber drums
- Variable speed from 15 R.P.M. to 24 R.P.M.
- Capacity Liquid Load: 300 LBS
- Capacity Dry Loads At R.P.M: 300 LBS
- Works With Drum Sizes: 16" to 23" in diameter that are up to 35" tall
- Tipping lever for loading upright drums onto roller (ONLY works with drums 30" or taller)
- Easily dispense drum into a 5 Gal. pail using a drum faucet (drum rim is 17" from floor)
- 115v single phase or 230v/460v 3 phase motors available
- Enclosed sides and back protect drive mechanism
- Rolls on (2) fixed and (2) swivel poly casters
- Gated enclosure with interlock that shuts unit off when gate is open. Outside post to post dimensions are: 52"L x 40"W x 63.25"H. Required by OSHA - Model GEK-201-E1 or GEK-201-E3