The Big Joe PDS30 Electric Pallet Stacker series features powered drive and lift, adjustable width forks, and adjustable width straddle legs. Designed for use with standard pallets and open bottom skids. These heavy-duty electric pallet stackers are great for unloading trucks and racking/unracking pallets up to a maximum height of 177" depending on model. Stackers feature a 3,000 LB lift capacity at a 24" load center and class II ITA fork carriage. Travel speed is 0 to 3.1 mph loaded and 0 to 3.4 mph unloaded. The lift motor raises loads at 35 ft. per min. loaded and 40 ft./min. unloaded. Integral battery charger, amp meter and keyed on/off switch come standard. Big Joe PDS30 straddle stackers roll smoothly on a 9" x 3" polyurethane drive wheel, (2) 4" x 3" polyurethane load casters. All steel construction with welded rigid steel chassis for a long service life.
Big Joe PDS30 series straddle stackers normally leave the warehouse in 5 to 7 business days.
- Capacity: 3,000 LBS @ 24" Load Center
- 104" to 177" Max. Lift Height - See Models
- Infinitely variable speed operation from 0 mph to 3.1 mph loaded and 0 mph to 3.4 mph unloaded
- Crawl speed handle control / Automatic high speed cut out
- Gradability: Max 3° to 5° (forks must be lowered on slope)
- Lift speed is up to 35 fpm loaded and 40 fpm unloaded
- Two speed lowering button
- Regenerative braking
- Gas assist ergonomic offset handle with safety reversing belly switch and horn
- (4) 6V 224AH AGM batteries with 110V integral charger
- Battery discharge indicator, hour meter, key switch and emergency power disconnect
- Class II ITA carriage with 32"W x 36"H load backrest
- Forks adjust from 8” ID to 30” OD
- Individual forks are 42” long x 4” wide x 1.5” thick
- Straddle legs adjust in 4" increments: ID: 42" to 50" / OD: 50" to 58"
- Telescoping mast
- High efficiency permanent magnet drive motor
- Warranty: 2 years or 1000 hrs on frame, transmission, & weldments. 1 year on batteries. All other parts excluding wearables are 6 months or 1000 hrs parts and labor.