The Big Joe CB22-104 Counterbalance Pallet Stacker is a powered drive and powered lift pallet stacker with adjustable forks allowing it to handle virtually any type of pallet or skid. The CB22 features a counterbalance instead of front support legs providing for a tight 56" turning radius, narrower profile, and increased maneuverability. Perfect for loading and unloading trucks, pallet stacking, and positioning loads. Stacker has a 2,200 LB capacity at 24" load center, a 104" lift height, and a mast that tilts 4° back and 2° forward. Drive speed is infinitely variable from 0 mph to 3.1 mph fully loaded and 3.4 mph empty. The powerful lift motor raises loads at 25 feet/minute loaded and 33 feet/minute empty. An ergonomic, gas assist spring handle controls speed and lift with left or right hand, and features an auto-reverse safety belly button switch. The Big Joe CB22 counterbalance stacker is all steel construction with a welded rigid steel chassis for years of reliable service.
The Big Joe CB22-104 Counterbalance Pallet Stacker normally leaves the warehouse in 5 to 7 business days.
- 2,200 lbs capacity at 24" load center
- Max. lift height 104" / Collapsed height 72.3"
- (4) maintenance free 6V 224AH AGM batteries with 110V/25 Amp integral charger
- Gas assist spring handle with finger tip controls, safety reversing belly switch, and horn
- Key switch, battery discharge gauge, hour meter
- Forks adjust from 8” ID to 28” OD
- Individual forks are 42” long x 4” wide
- Class 2 ITA fork carriage with 36” tall load back rest
- Mast/forks tilt 4° back and 2° forward
- Infinitely variable speed operation from 0 mph to 3.4 mph empty and 0 mph to 3.1 mph loaded
- Gradability: 5° loaded / 8° empty
- Anti-roll back and regenerative “neutral” braking
- Lift speed is up to 33 fpm empty and up to 25 fpm loaded
- Lower speed is up to 29 fpm empty and up to 57 fpm loaded
- Weight: 4,455 LBS
- Warranty: 2 years or 1000 hrs on frame, transmission, & weldments. 1 year on batteries. All other parts excluding wearables are 6 months or 1000 hrs parts and labor.